Personal data automatically transmitted via the use of the portal
AEVIS VICTORIA SA collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in «server log files» when you visit our website. The data collection is based on your will and interest to visit our website and our legitimate interests to operate the website. This may include the following data:
- Browser type and version;
- Operating systems used;
- Referrer URL (the previously visited website);
- Host name of the accessing computer;
- Date and time of the server request;
- Internet Protocol address (IP address);
- Amount of data transferred;
- Other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our IT systems.
This personal data is not merged with other personal data and is stored separately from any other personal data transmitted by the user. They are deleted by us after three months at the latest.
AEVIS VICTORIA SA uses the personal data collected automatically to fulfil the following purposes:
- enable the display, operation and functionality of the portal,
- ensure the stability and security of the system,
- to improve and protect our services,
- for statistical purposes in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure on which the website is provided.
Personal data that the user transmits to us
AEVIS VICTORIA SA collects and processes personal data that the user voluntarily transmits to us by means of an online form directly on the website, via our contact e-mail address, via any other applications linked to the portal, by telephone or in any other way. This information includes, for example, the following personal data:
- Surnames, first names, postal addresses, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender;
- Your message or your request.
The provision of this personal data is expressly on a voluntary basis. Without this personal data, however, we will not be able to provide the services requested by the user in the desired quality or at all.
AEVIS VICTORIA SA uses the personal data provided by the user to fulfil the following purposes:
- provide, maintain, protect and optimise the services and information offered,
- communicate with you and provide you with the best possible and personalised information you need from us (e.g. about our products and services),
- to offer you new services and information and, based on your profile, to suggest services and information tailored to you that may be of interest to you,
- to comply with legal or other regulatory requirements and internal regulations,
- for the establishment, exercise and/or defence of actual or potential legal claims, investigations or similar proceedings,
- for other legitimate purposes, if this processing results from the circumstances or was indicated at the time of collection.